– Geschikt voor lek detectie op betonnen, stalen en houten daken.
– Te gebruiken op daken van minimaal 2 weken oud.
– Met geluidsignaal bij lek detectie!
– Continu spanning van 2-40 kV DC instelbaar
– Draagbare Unit 1,6 kg – CE label
– Gekalibreerd (jaarlijks te herhalen).
Buckleys’ Dry Roof Pro2 flat electronic roof leak detector kit offers rapid and effective method of testing a wide range of non-conductive flat roof coverings and can test up to 1000m² per hour in ideal conditions.
The Dry Roof Pro2 caters for a variety of applications and the wide range of accessories and electrodes available allows the Dry Roof Pro2 to adapt to specific testing requirements. The Dry Roof Pro2 is the result of an exhaustive research, development and design programme which brings the latest technology to the instrument along with a complete redesign of the user interface and a large multi-colour display; making navigating its menus easier than ever and the Dry Roof Pro2 the safest, most intuitive and simple-to-use instrument Buckleys have made yet. The Dry Roof Pro2’s robust and fully-enclosed design comes with an IP65 rating and enables it to withstand the rigours of daily use in challenging environments with ease.
- Main detector unit (6002-0103)
- Test probe handle and nosecone (6005-0503)
- Interconnecting lead (6005-0504)
- Anti-static wristband (4016-0132)
- Calibration certificate (5830-0054)
- 150mm stainless steel drum brush electrode (6005-0237)
- 5m earth cable on reel (6005-0073)
- D-cell rechargeable batteries x4 (6005-0002)
- Battery charger with power adaptors and in-car charger (1002-0027)
- Mid-section extension rod x2 (6005-0459)
- End-section extension rod (6005-0460)
- 450mm straight phosphor-bronze brush electrode (6005-0027)
- Test-voltage calculator (6005-0083)
- Pair of knurled locknuts (6005-0465)
- Pointed probe electrode (6005-0236)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder strap (6005-0456)
- 50m earth extension cable (6005-0076)
- High-visibility transit case with CNC router cut insert (6005-0457)
- Seam probe electrode (6005-1015)
Output voltage range: 0.9kV – 40kV
• Recommended coating thickness range: Up to 25.6mm (using NACE SP0274)
• Sensitivity threshold range: 10μA – 450μA (factory-set to 200μA)
• Meter accuracy: <10kV: +/- 10V. >=10kV +/- 100V
• Built-in test standards: NACE SP0274/NACE SP0490/ NACE SP0188/ASTM D5172/ASTM G62/ISO 21809-2*
• Unit weight: 1.64kg
• Handle weight: 720g
• Packed weight: 13.6kg
• Unit dimensions: 172 x 85 x 235mm
• Handle dimensions: 290 x 85mm
• Packed dimensions: 510 x 250 x 630mm
• Battery type: 4 x D-cell/LR20
* These standards are pre-programmed and are provided for convenience. However, it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the
correct settings are chosen for the intended application of this unit.
Commodity Code: 9030337000